Thursday, January 31, 2008

Eleven hour shift

Well that was a loooonnnngggggg day at work. I was up at six thirty and after working a very long day, I made it home by seven thirty - and before you point out that appears to be just one hour - I'm talking am to pm. And I even had time for a fifteen minute lunch break! What's worse though, is it looks like being another long one tomorrow (but it's not going to be because when the time comes I'm off) and they seem to want me Saturday - like f@#k am I working Saturday - better things to do as like.

So that was the days training wrecked. By the time I got home I was so tired I couldn't face anything. Not even the gym. I suppose that in itself isn't too bad since I've raced and trained consecutive days but what's worse is the fact that I'm not sure if I'm going to have time tomorrow. I shall have to see how it goes - I might get time for a few laps of the Cheddar reservoir but me thinks that is going to be rather uninspiring. I shall play it by ear - or should that be leg.

Thought for the day: Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment