Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Another sweaty session

More of the bike for me I'm afraid, another hour. I shall be running at some point tomorrow but for today I pedalled myself to another increase in the calorie burn, adding on another 10. Now I know this qualifies as waaaaay too much information but I was absolutely dripping, my eyes stinging and lord knows what the fellow gym-ers thought of the sweaty bloke on the bike - do I care? do I f#@k. I cleaned the bike afterwards so there can't be any complaints - and I didn't smell - much.

I couldn't manage a run today because my calves were too sore from the salsa last night. I was amazed to wake this morning to stiff calves - opened my eyes to how hard all this dancing lark is. Hat's off to the celeb's on Strictly Dancing - or whatever it's called.

Thought for the day: A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment