Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Urgent update

Just a quick, totally irrelevant note I felt I just had to post. I had an Argos voucher for £10 and put it in a 'safe' place - which proved so damn safe I couldn't find it. I thought it expired on the 4th December and desperately searched high and low in the run up to then, but could I find it? Could I f#@k - hang on, let me just shoot myself in the foot....... right, that's done [limps back to computer].

Guess what? I just found it - why do you always find stuff like that after the fact? Anyway, I feel like the world is turning my way - it's only valid until the 24th, init!!! Yeh, now all I have to do is come up with something to buy before then to make use of it - I won't be wasting this second chance - I feel like George Bailey from the film A Wonderful Life - is that a bell I can hear ringing?

No comments:

Post a Comment