Saturday, December 01, 2007

Green and pleasant land

I have arrived in the sacred place that is Luton - actually Dunstable but it only spitting distance so we'll call it Luton.
Well there's only 15 hours to go and I feel knackered. Going to try for an early night but I never sleep well in hotels so I don't hold out much hope. I drove through some truly horrendous weather on the way up - I hope those storms don't make it here.
Anyway, there's sod all to do so I may be forced to scrape the barrel and watch Strictly Dancing or whatever it's called - there are worse things in life - but I can't think of any at the moment ;).
Now, where's my food...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best of luck for tomorrow. I hope the weather does get too bad, although I'm not sure I want the rain and 60mph winds to stay in South Wales for the Gwent XC.
R

Post a Comment