Friday, September 14, 2007

Just a fiver

It was a quick up over Dundry tonight. An easy five - at just under 7 minute miling. I got up the hill in record time tonight. The strange thing was that I felt I was going slow and it was bloody hard work. When I got to the top it was a nice surprise - but perhaps I shouldn't be putting in so much effort. Still, it was only five miles. And the view from the top, across to Chew lake is marvellous, especially after a hard day at the office - just a shame I didn't have a hard day at the office (just joking Graham, I worked really hard to get the YL project finished).

Anyhow, it's a feet up night tonight. Need to catch a bloody good nights sleep. Opperation lie-in will commence in, oh, say, around ten hours. Not sure how long it's going to last but I shall be putting all my effort into it [wink].

Thought for the day: What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

No comments:

Post a Comment