Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Easy down at the track

My left hamstring is still tight and to add to that my groin is playing up - too much information me thinks. Anyway, I managed a 300, 400, 500, 400, 300 pyramid session albeit a little bit on the slow side, 50s, 70s, 89s, 70s, 50s. I didn't really want to do anymore for fear of aggravating things so I finished with a few jogged laps.

Some goods news though, Harry was back in the clan tonight but for every action there has to be an equal and opposite re-action (Newton's third law) which meant we had to miss Nick so that the natural balance and harmony of the universe could be maintained (I'm told he was revising for an exam tomorrow - so good luck Nick). The ever present Sean made up the numbers with Rick both running and timing. After the pyramid the lads (and older lad) ploughed on with some 200's not sure how many - I just knew I couldn't manage them tonight.

Thought for the day: The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment