Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mini golf champion

I've only managed one further run of just 25 minutes - now that's just plain poor effort. The temperatures have been wicked though and I am running low on sun block - but I did win the mini golf by four shots today - result.

I'm itching to get back to some proper running. I feel so lardy and I'm desperately trying to find some healthy eating options. I am fast approaching half a stone over weight!!! Heaven knows how slow I'm going to be in the Sugar Loaf fell race in a week and a bit's time. It will be interesting to see how much form I've actually lost and how much is just worry that I've lost it - well, you all know I've lost it (and a long time ago) - but you know what I mean.

Thought for the day: Playing mini golf with your nephew and niece, brothers and sister-in-law often leads to a bad case of competitive uncle syndrome - it certainly did today!

No comments:

Post a Comment