Friday, April 06, 2007

Couldn't think of a good title Friday

Well it won't be long now until I'm mixing it with Micky. Not sure how much training I'm going to be fitting in during the next two weeks but I shall try to get out and run a few times. Also not sure how much blogging I'll get done either. As a member of the secret society of the sacred gadget I shall be taking my Wi-Fi PDA just in case I find a hotspot where I can connect to the net and therefore post a blog or two.

This is to the Wednesday track lads - no slacking. I don't want to hear any reports of you taking things easy while I'm not there - you have been warned.

This ones for all the Bristol men and women running the London Marathon -

The miles are run,
the hard work is done,
your tapers begun,
two weeks give it some.

And don't go over doing it in these last days - there's nothing more to gain but everything to loose.

Thought for the day: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment