Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lazy git

I'm just so lazy! I could not be a#$ed to go down the gym tonight. I felt so tired after work I just headed home and I'd even made the effort to take my kit to work. As penance, I have at least arranged for a run from work at lunch time tomorrow, even if it's just going to be an easy one. Don't recon I'll loose too much speed or endurance in just one day. And anyway, I guess it's better to recharge the batteries than run on empty - sounds like something my Nepalese Guru would say, but this one's all mine and he's not taking the credit.

Thought for the day: Experience is a wonderful thing - it enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again! (this one's his though).

1 comment:

Faithful Soles said...

We all have those days where it's just tough to get motivated, and sometimes it's good just to do nothing. I know you will come back stronger and more motivated than ever. I always do when I have days like that.

By the way, I wanted to thank you again for linking to our Blog Database on the main Faithful Soles web site. We now have bloggers from 37 states in the USA and 20 other countries (including several others like yourself from the UK).

Post a Comment