Friday, February 16, 2007

That Friday feeling

Whoo hoo it's Friday. The weekend is here and on Sunday so will be my first ever duathlon. I am really looking forward to it. Not sure how well I'm going to apply myself to the mountain biking as I really haven't done much - that is, when I say not much I mean just the Saturday and Sunday ride I did a few weeks ago. But I recon that'll be enough (raises eyebrow to camera). My bike is a bit basic so I'll just have to see how I go. Still going to try for a top fifty spot though. Hopefully I can be as brave on the bike as I am throwing myself down a mountain. The run sections should be a doddle though - famous last words. But if you're wanting to join me then you're going to be out of luck as we have a full house with the event now sold out.

Training wise, my calf muscles are too tight to even contemplate running today. I was going to go for a five miler after work to ease this weeks sessions out of my system but I shall just do some gentle stretching instead. Hopefully I can get out for an easy one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment