Sunday, February 18, 2007

Episode Three: Revenge Of The Bike

Well, I think this weeks installment of 'Mad Runner: The Series', filmed live at the Cirencester Off Road Duathlon, 18th Feb, 2007, is slightly improved from episodes one and two. I think I managed to capture a bit more of the actual race this time! I over corrected a bit from last week to end up pointing slightly downward but bit by bit I'm getting there. In about ten or eleven more races it'll be there.

The transition to the bike was a bit rubbish. Had to improvise and shove the cap-cam on the tri bar and strap it up. I didn't want to waste too much time - I was in a race after all, got to take it a little bit seriously. So I just boshed it on and went. Unfortunately it ended up mostly pointing at the ground - can't remember that happening before!!!!. As the bike section went on it slowly slipped down more and more, pointing evermore ground ward. It was worth a bash though, so no regrets for trying. As that wise Nepalese Guru of mine would say, better to have filmed and pointed at the ground than never filmed at all - perhaps that's open to debate.

Anyway, here it is in all it's technicolour glory. Hope you enjoy....



1 comment:

John Kynaston said...

Another good effort on the video! Well done on the biathlon. I attempted to do a short video on myrun last friday with my new phone but didn't realise it only had a 10sec limit. I've changed that now so will try again another time!! How much did the cap cam cost??

Post a Comment