Thursday, January 25, 2007

Even chillier....

Well tonight was even more chilly than yesterday. Only the hard men and women of our sport would turn out for training on a night like tonight and so it was that our small but elite group of die hards entered the fray. Have to thank Keith for braving the cold to time us.

It was a repeat of last weeks session, four sets of one zoo lap followed by a short lap with about 90s recovery. I managed to run almost identical times to last week on the back of Tuesday's and Wednesday's sessions which I ran really hard, so I'm well pleased.

Haven't decided if I'm going for a long run tomorrow - I'd like to think I can shift my toned, athletic butt off the couch after work. What do you think? You know, you've got to let me know.... Should I stay or should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment