Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Building bridges

Had a pretty good run at the Bridge tonight. I'm not really that fussed about the time - and I was within 2s of my pb - again. Yes, it would have been nice to go under 18 but I know it will come once I start focusing the training. I'm not really doing sensible training at the mo, mainly just speed work and short interval and then racing on the weekend. I'm not doing any tempo runs at the moment and it showed tonight as I faded a bit in the latter stages. I was basically running slightly beyond the limit but it will come. I have my race calendar set until the start of March and after that? Well that's when I will start to hone the training to include hills, tempo and long runs. That's when I will be looking to start going quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment