Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm back and I'm cooking on gas

Looking back through the archives to 1st November and 8th November. We ran the same session tonight as then. Three 900's followed by three 500's finished off with three 300's. The recoveries where in the region of 2:30, 2:20 and 1:30's. I was a few seconds down on each rep from the 1st November and almost identical to the session on the 8th. Tonight was windy but the 1st wasn't so all in all I do declare - I am back.

We had a full contingent tonight and they were brimming with youthful exuberance - oh how they deserved a slap for that - and for whooping me out of sight. I didn't even get close to them tonight. Joking aside, it's good to see them all enjoying it, jockeying for position on each of the laps.

Got to mention Ben, it's good to see him back in training after a long layoff through injury. Go Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment